Harrison Mixbus v2.0.7
Harrison Mixbus v2.0.7-UNION | 50 MB
Description: Mixbus™ is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with “True Analog Mixing”™: a combination of Harrison’s world-renowned sound and featuring chronicle this in an affordable, knob-per-function interface. Mixbus provides professional-level featuring chronicle this to import or record an unlimited number of audio tracks to your computer, edit them, and mix them together. You can use Mixbus to record your band, mix a record, make a podcast, or edit the audio for your video.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this:
- Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- DSP sounds based on Harrison’s world-renowned analog and digital mixing console experience.
- Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plugins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU speed)
- Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track.
- 8 Stereo Mix Buses featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- Stereo Master Bus that featuring chronicle this Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
- Automatic plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
- Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
- Extensive DAW featuring chronicle this via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation, refined by Harrison engineers to be smooth and stable.
Size: 50 MB